O Mother, Where Art Thou?
O Mother, Where Art Thou? by filmmakers Paul John Swiderski takes stock of his adoptive family and the security and well-being that they have always provided for him. However, he begins to wonder about his biological family.
- Life Transitions >  Level 20 >  Community Issues and Ethics
- Native Studies >  Level 10 >  Community and Kinship
- Native Studies >  Level 10 >  Identity and Worldviews
- Social Studies >  Level 30
- Native Studies >  Level 30 >  Social Development
(Click on the link above to see additional videos recommended for a specific suggested use.)