XS Stress: Teens Take Control
Educators are advised to preview all video programs before using them in the classroom.
Three youth tell their real-life struggles while navigating the choppy waters of adolescence. Various sources of stress are identified, including new responsibilities, schoolwork, relationships with family and friends, racism, name calling and extra-curricular activities. The film offers insight into various coping and prevention strategies. This video is also well-suited as a resource for teachers, parents and other adults who interact with teenagers to better understand sources of stress in students' lives.
- Physical Education >  Grade 8
- Physical Education >  Grade 9
- ELA Title Search >  Grade A10 >  The Challenges of Life
- English Language Arts >  Grade A10 >  The Challenges of Life
- Instructional Physical Education >  Level 20
- Instructional Physical Education >  Level 30
- ELA Title Search >  Grade B10 >  Equity and Ethics
- English Language Arts >  Grade B10 >  Equity and Ethics
- ELA Title Search >  Level 20 >  Starting Out - Beginning and Becoming
- English Language Arts >  Level 20 >  Starting Out - Beginning and Becoming
(Click on the link above to see additional videos recommended for a specific suggested use.)